Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Travel In Style


Ok, I may not be carrying a Louis Vuitton bag, but if I could decipher the asian writing on this website I would be sporting the cutest passport case ever!

Days upon days, hours upon hours, I searched the internet for a passport case I would like. It's seems crazy, but I knew there had to be one out there that would suit my style! Then one day, all those wasted hours on the internet proved worthy. Only... I have no idea how to order it. So I will just admire it from afar. Dreaming of the days my passport will look less like a old, tattered blue book with stamps, and more like the fun, exciting, colorful days I spent exploring the world!!

Here is the link to check out Jakox.
Their site is riddled with cute things.

No comments:

Post a Comment